In security work, walkie-talkies are the best way to realize remote contact and communication, and they can convey instructions and information without telephone charges. Therefore, the company will wholesale oem walkie talkie for its own security staff. Nevertheless, long-term use will cause some problems with the battery of the walkie-talkie.
The walkie-talkie battery cannot be charged
- Incorrect method of use
- A problem with the battery itself.
- The problem of the charger itself...
- Change the battery, whether the new battery matches the old battery.
- Check whether the charger is in good condition.
- Whether the battery card is in good contact with the battery.
- Whether the charging plug and the jack of the walkie-talkie are in good condition.
- If the use time does not exceed the shelf life, you can directly ask for after-sales assistance.
How to save power on walkie-talkie battery
- Try to avoid unnecessary functional operations.
- Avoid frequent shutdown and startup. Turning on the walkie-talkie is a big power hungry.
- Don't use the walkie-talkie as a chat tool when you are talking.
- The battery should be charged only when charging, and the power of the walkie-talkie should be turned off when the walkie-talkie is connected.
- Please use the standard battery of the original walkie-talkie or the battery produced by the designated walkie-talkie battery manufacturer.
- Try to charge when the battery of the walkie-talkie is exhausted. Reducing the number of charging will help extend the battery life.
- Don't put the battery in water or damp, don't drop it, and don't place it in a high temperature place.
- Do not short-circuit the electrodes of the battery, and place it out of the reach of children when not in use.
- Please do not throw away the battery if it pollutes the environment.
Walkie-talkie battery maintenance strategy
- Do not short-circuit the terminals of the battery or throw the battery into fire.
- The battery can be charged when installed on the walkie-talkie, but the walkie-talkie needs to be turned off to ensure that the battery is fully charged.
- Don't leave the walkie-talkie and battery on the charging cryer when it is not charging. Continuous charging will shorten the battery life.
- Do not put a fully charged battery back on the charger and then "power on", because this operation will significantly reduce the cycle life of the battery.
- Whenever possible, the battery should be placed in an indoor environment of approximately 20 degrees Celsius. Charging when the temperature is lower than 10 degrees Celsius will cause electrolyte leakage and eventually become a barrier battery.
How to pair/connect different walkie-talkies
Need to adjust the frequency, adjust the frequency of the two walkie-talkies to the same, you can talk to each other. Determine the frequency range of the different walkie-talkies. For example, if it is written UHF or VHF, if they are all in the same frequency band, then you need to read out the frequency of the walkie-talkie and write it to another walkie-talkie, and you must have a write frequency line and software.